Sunday, May 24, 2009

Daddy's little Girl

Sarah was six months old last week. She enjoys playing with her play gym and talks to entertain herself. She is definitely a social butterfly. She loves to be around people. Sarah has rolled over a few times, but it is rare. I will have to have her stats in a few weeks because I was late in getting her appointment made. Such is life around here.



Sarah is definitely a daddy's little girl. She lights up when he comes in the room. He can get her to smile when no one else can. She is growing up so quickly. Here are a couple of cute videos of Sarah and us.

7 comments:

Julia said...

Wow...six months?!? She is so beautiful! Love all the new updates. Your kids are so cute!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Cute pics and videos. Well, I'm glad she's a daddy's girl since Alex is a Mama's boy. It evens things out a bit. :)

I was late in calling as well so we go in when she's 7 months :) oh well.

4Girls4Me said...

Oh my gosh!!! Pictures and a video? So, so fun! She is absolutely adorable! What a sweet little laugh. We are so excited to see you guys a month from tomorrow!!!!! :) She's precious. Thanks for posting these!

dancing queen said...

Ahhh! How sweet is that little laugh! :) I can't believe that she is already 6 months old!!! I can't wait to see her again! I love you sis!

~ kietra ~ said...

She is such a doll! Something about daddies and daughters!! They just know how to work their daddies!! CUTe!!

Slim said...

She is so pretty and has the cutest little nose. I think she looks so much like her mama! And I am so sorry that it is time for potty training for Alex! The more kids I potty train, the more I realize I have nothing to do with their success. Every kid is different. Wait as long as you can I guess! :)

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Nan here. I saw your picture and comment on Kim's blog and just had to check our your cute family. You guys look so great!