I just wanted to make sure that my husband knew how much I love him being the Father of our children. They love to spend so much time with him and are always wanting to play with him. I must get at least a dozen questions about Daddy's whereabouts throughout the day.
Here are some of the many things that I love about my sweet husband.
- He is an excellent example of putting the kids first when he gets home from work. There is a chorus of squeals when he opens the door and they run to him.
- He is great about including them in "helping" with projects around the house. They feel so special when they get to work with Daddy.
- He is an excellent provider for our family and makes sure that our needs are met.
- He is able to give us priesthood blessings to bless our lives and health.
- He helps me with the things I need done around the house.
- He loves to play with the kids and makes time for them.
Here is a picture of your first official Father's Day.
Here is another proud moment in his life.
We love you Daddy!