Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I just wanted to make sure that my husband knew how much I love him being the Father of our children. They love to spend so much time with him and are always wanting to play with him. I must get at least a dozen questions about Daddy's whereabouts throughout the day.
Here are some of the many things that I love about my sweet husband.

  • He is an excellent example of putting the kids first when he gets home from work. There is a chorus of squeals when he opens the door and they run to him.
  • He is great about including them in "helping" with projects around the house. They feel so special when they get to work with Daddy.
  • He is an excellent provider for our family and makes sure that our needs are met.
  • He is able to give us priesthood blessings to bless our lives and health.
  • He helps me with the things I need done around the house.
  • He loves to play with the kids and makes time for them.
I love that I married him and that he is the head of our family. You make me so happy and I appreciate all of the sacrifices that you make of your free-time, finances, and energy that you make in our behalf.
Here is a picture of your first official Father's Day.
Here is another proud moment in his life.
We love you Daddy!

4 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

It won't be long and there will be another little one in his daddy's arms. :)

Thanks for not saying anything to Matt till you were sure he knew about our surprise. :)

Barbi by the Sea said...

Thanks for te beautiful post. We are so grateful to have you all to be a part of our family. You have given so much meaning to our lives. We love love love you all.
Happy Father's Day.
love ya much

Barbi by the Sea said...

Erika thank you for this wonderful post. It was so great to get to talk with you all today. Happy Fathers Day to Eric. We are very proud of him and we love him so much. We are so grateful tht he found you and you are both totally beyond awesome as a couple and has parents. Much love to all

4Girls4Me said...

Awww, so sweet!! You guys are so cute. I'm glad you have each other. :) My little brother is a good little daddy and also did a great job getting me a wonderful sister-in-law! :) We love your sweet kiddos and can't wait to meet the newest one at Thanksgiving!! Love you guys lots!!