Sunday, January 25, 2009

Vital Stats for our Kiddos and the Best Job on Earth

Well a few days ago we went in for Alex's (2 yr) and Sarah's (2 month) well visit with our pediatrician.
Here are Alex's stats:
Head size 47 cm (10-25%)
Height 34 inches (25-50%)
Weight 23 lbs. 12 oz. (3-10%)
He is very healthy, but on the slender side.



Here are Sarah's stats:
Head size 38 cm (25-50%)
Height 22 3/4 inches (50-75%)
Weight 10 lbs. 4 oz. (25-50%)
She is doing very well and has a strong appetite.



We have been very blessed to have such wonderful children join our family. I have one of the most tiring jobs in the world, but also the best and most rewarding job too.

4 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

Oh, SO cute!!!! I love, love the picture of Alex. What a handsome big boy! It totally cracks me up that he's barely 1 lb. bigger than his chunkiest 14-month-old cousin. :) Sarah is precious and definitely filling out in the face. So adorable!! That outfit she's wearing was actually one of Ryann's!!! Can you believe it? They are both precious. I love the picture of them with Daddy too - so sweet! Thanks for posting these! Keep 'em coming!! We love you guys!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that they are growing so healthy and they look so happy. They are beautiful and I hope you are adjusting to daily life now. I am still trying to adjust and Elora is almost 1. Just when I get used to something it changes. thanks for sharing.

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I hear you: we have the best job but challenging and tiring but on the flip side- very rewarding!

I'm curious what Brielle's stats will be. I think she'll probably score high in heighth. Poor Brayden never did but she's pretty long and big. She's already in 3-6 months.

Barbi by the Sea said...

What a collection of sweeties. How much fun is that? Never a dull or boring moment. Enjoy !

lv u all
Gram Stewart