Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pictures are worth a thousand words

We have been waiting a long time for these. I am blessed to have a wonderful photographer and friend in our ward, who is willing to come and take pictures of you newborn baby as her gift to you. Ginger, I can't say it enough, You are amazing. Thank you so much for your gift to our family.

I was blessed to have her take pictures of Alex for us when he was so tiny too. Eric wasn't able to be at the shoot with Alex, but he was able to be here for Sarah's pictures. Daddy's little girl. She has him wrapped around her tiny little fingers.
It is amazing to see how much they change in a few short months. The new picture on our blog title is one that she did. She came over last night and brought the disc of the pictures she had taken. I love them!!! Here are just a few that she had done of Sarah and the family.






10 comments:

Ash said...

So so sweet. The last one is to die for! I love them all! Aren't we lucky?!

the watkins said...

So cute! That is such a nice gift!

4Girls4Me said...

Wow, Erika! Those are awesome. You know I have been waiting to see these. Ginger really is so talented and you guys are lucky to have those beautiful newborn pictures!! I love the one of her with her eyes open (wearing Bayli's baby hat!!!) and sleeping on her belly. Those are precious! The family picture is wonderful too. So, so fun!! Thanks for posting these!

Genjunky said...

Erika! Its good to see you have such a lovely family and to see you so happy. Every once in a while its fun to pop in on old friends - Tara

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I hear ya! We got our CD last night too and I love them all. I really like the pic of Sarah smiling. How precious!

Unknown said...

oh i love her dimple. she is a doll, sooo cute. You look mighty beautiful yourself. what wonderful pictures.

Julia said...

LOVE them! Erika, you look gorgeous in your new header picture! I love that last picture of Sarah smiling. Precious!

Barbi by the Sea said...

What can I say? I am in tears they are all so beautiful. I am one very pleased and grateful grandma. We are so blessed to have the four of you in our life.
Joy! Joy! Joy!
A big thank you to your wonderful friend Ginger. Beautiful pictures.
lve u

Slim said...

Such sweet pictures and that last one with her grinning with that adorable dimple is too precious! Ginger does such great work!!!

Mel said...

It is so fun to see thoes pictures of your family. Your kids are adorable!!!!