Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Six Weeks with Sarah

I can't believe that it has been six weeks since Sarah has joined our family. During that time all of us have been adjusting to each other. She is a great baby, but when she is upset or hungry she will let you know about it. I love having her in our family and Alex is slowly warming up to her as well. Since so many of our family members are living far away, I am getting requests to see more pictures of her. I love being her mother. While getting up in the middle of the night to feed and take care of her does lead to an interrupted slumber,I still count it a blessing to do those things. Enjoy the pictures of our sweet little Sarah.



7 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

Hooray!! Thanks for the pictures. She really is so cute! It's so fun for me to see her wearing Bayli's clothes!! :) I am so glad that you guys are enjoying her baby days so much.
Sorry I missed your call today - it's been especially crazy, but I've been thinking about you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! We all got so lucky when Eric married you. I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law! Have a great day! We all love you lots!!

~ kietra ~ said...

Congrats Erica- she is DARLING!!! Isn't it so fun to have a little girl- so different than little boys. Not better or worse, just different. You guys do good work!!! Congrats!! Sarah is beautiful!!!

Barbi by the Sea said...

What precious pictures. She really is adorable and I miss holding her so much. You must think I am totally absent in the head. I called to wish you happy birthday and totally forgot to mention it. We enjoyed talking with you and hope you had a special day. I am in the process of creating something for you. Give our little Princess Sarah and Prince Alexander a hug and kiss for us. Love you all

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Ah, she's already smiling. How precious! I can't wait for that part. I've seen the smile in the sleep but not awake...yet.

Betty said...

So sweet! Your daughter is beautiful. Congratulations.

Ash said...

I love her cute faces! That seems early to be so smiley. She must be happy to have you as a mom!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures, she is precious. love the yawn.