Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sarah's Blessing Day

Last Sunday we had the opportunity to bless our new daughter Sarah. We had both sets of grandparents and my sister's family in town to participate in the ordinance. It was wonderful to have everyone here that could be here to share in this special moment in our family.
Grandma Stewart made a beautiful blessing dress for Sarah and it was carefully planned out and stitched with so much love. My sister made a beautiful white bracelet for her to wear and Mom Jung gave Sarah a beautiful white sweater to keep her warm. She looked so beautiful and I can't believe how much she has changed in the last few weeks. She is starting to fill out slowly and is such a source of joy in our lives. I am so blessed to have a fantastic, energetic, little boy and an angelic, sweet little girl. Here are a few pictures of Sarah in her beautiful blessing dress and the wonderful doting grandma that made it. Thank you so much Grandma Stewart!



6 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Soooooooo beautiful!! It looks like this little girl sure is loved!!! She is so beautiful, I just can't get over it!! Thanks for sharing these special pictures!

Ash said...

She is so teeny and so sweet. I love the dress! Girls are so much fun!

4Girls4Me said...

Wow - she is a tiny one!! :) She's beautiful. I thought the dress was gorgeous - my Mom outdid herself. :) It's so fun to see Sarah wearing it. I wish we could have been there too!! But thanks for the pictures! We love you guys!! Happy New Year!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I love how each grandma contributed to Sarah's special day. She's so cute!

It was fun to stop by and see ya'll the other night. We'll have to get together and let our little monkey boys play together and get out some energy. We're sick right now so we'll have to wait. Brayden came down with something yesterday and now I have it too. Moms shouldn't get sick! Right?

Jenn's Mommy Days said...

She is so beautiful! What a special day!

Julia said...

She is so beautiful. I hate that we were out of town and missed it. She DOES look like she is getting bigger. Horray! :)