Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Alex gets his own Breakfast

I wanted to write this story down before I forgot to include it on the blog. Over Thanksgiving break we had some friends visiting and they brought some sweet snacks to munch on while we played games. Alex loved eating them and the next morning there were only 3 treats left. While I was feeding Sarah the next morning, Alex decided to get his own breakfast. He is one smart little boy and kind of sneaky. Here is a little video of what Alex did that morning.

3 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

So funny!!! He's a resourceful boy. Really, it's just bananas & cereal... Sounds like a healthy breakfast to me! :)

the watkins said...

What a big boy, so responsible!

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, how nice that Eric's parents could be there. I bet they loved meeting Sarah.

Unknown said...

he is very smart. It is so cute how he seems like he did nothing wrong. He was probably thinking he was helping you. What a cutie!