Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pictures for family

I have had multiple requests for pictures of our newest one. She is still tiny, but is doing well. She is more awake during the day. I am slowly learning that having two under the age of two is making getting things done a whole lot harder. It seems that once I get something done, it is undone in the next 5 minutes. We are still alive and kicking here, just trying to take it easy yet getting ready for family to come for the holidays. Here are some pictures of Sarah for you Heidi.


4 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

Oh my gosh - she's so beautiful!! Thanks for the pictures!! She's looking like such a big girl already with her wide open eyes! Is her hair blond? She's so precious. I wish I could be there to love on her and play with Alex while you're nursing! :) That's a full time job in itself!!
Enjoy her baby days and keep the pictures coming!!

Karyn said...

She looks like she likes to observe everything and take it all in! She is cute! I think that she has more hair than Clara who just turned 1 today! Two babies are an adjustment. You fool yourself into thinking that you are doing so well with one that you can definitely handle another one. At least, that is what I keep doing to myself. That means my time is coming to get pregnant again because I think that I am doing pretty good with three kids! You will get into a schedule and things will get easier...and will stay done!

Mel said...

What a sweet little girl! Congratulations!!!

Barbi by the Sea said...

Our bright-eyed little Sarah Anne. What a joy! I am anxious to hold her and give her a cuddle. Much love,