Friday, October 5, 2007

Water Baby

We have a water baby. He loves to take baths, crawl towards the cats' water dish, and loves to splash in the pool. I found out that the Houston Parks and Recreation department has a few water playgrounds around. One is in Herman Park not to far from the zoo. With Eric being out of town, I decided to take advantage of this outing to give me something fun to look forward to during the day on Friday. I have to admit that the zoo was much more entertaining for me than for Alex, but we had a lot of fun. Alex really liked the petting zoo and laughed when he was able to pet a goat. But the real winner for the outing was the water playground. Take a look for yourself...

2 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

How Cute! We might just have to go check it out ourselves before it cools off too much!

Kristin said...

It's like a giant squirt bottle spraying him in the face! He looks like he had fun!