Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Texas in the Springtime

Well my friend Ginger posted some pictures that she had taken in a park very close to her house that had Bluebonnet and wild flower beds, so I decided to take Alex there to have his picture taken among the beautiful flowers. They turned out really cute. Thanks for the awesome location information. I couldn't get Alex to look at the camera because he was distracted by two other young children. Maybe I will take him back later and see if he will actually look at the camera. My little baby is growing up so quickly.


10 comments:

the watkins said...

beautiful pictures! he is getting so big.

Mary Kalree said...

The pictures turned out awesome - - where is the park?

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Love the bluebonnets. We'll have to copy :)

Let's get together and let our little guys play. I know they didn't get much of a chance last night b/c they went to sleep.

Mary Kalree said...

Thanks for the info. When are you guys going? Hopefully we can make it too!

4Girls4Me said...

Those are great pictures!! I love that he's not looking at the camera! Such a cutie!!

Barbi by the Sea said...

What a special flower among the Bluebonnets. Perfect background for him. I guess he will have to be my Bluebonnet Boy. Great Grandma Golightly would certainly add him to her garden of flowers. She gave a flower name to everyone she loved and called them all flowers in her garden. Eric was the beautiful Dahlia, Heidi was the American Beauty Rose, and Kristi was the Purple Pansy. Much love

Kristin said...

hey, he's cute anyway. I think the ones she took of Andrew will turn out looking pretty much the same, so don't feel too bad. :)

Sunnie said...

those are cute pictures! maybe if i wasn't lazy we'd go there:) maybe we still will. we'll see.

Ash said...

I love those pics. He is growing up fast. He already looks different.

scraphappymama said...

love the picks. sometimes i find the pics where my kids aren't even looking at the camera are my favorite!!!