Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ABC Tag Tagged by Maelynn

A- Attached or Single: Attached.
B - Best Friend: Eric and my sister
C - Cake or Pie: yellow cake with chocolate icing
D - Day of Choice: Friday
E - Essential Items(s): diaper bag, wallet, sippy cup
F - Favorite Color: purple and green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H - Hometown: Killeen, TX
I - Indulgences: Buying Crafting items
J - January or July: January because of birthdays.
K - Kids: Alexander 15 months
L - Life would be incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage Date: June 22, 2002
N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples-- Gala
P - Phobias or Fears: Losing my family and drowning
Q - Quotes: “Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” --Gordon B. Hinckley
R - Reason to Smile: Having my family all well and happy
S - Season: Spring
T – Three places you have vacationed: Oregon coast, New York City, Washington D.C.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I used to be a Political Science major in college.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: carnivore
W - Worst Habit: not speaking my mind all of the time
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds to see babies! X-Rays usually mean that something could be broken.
Y - Your Favorite Food: Country cooking or Chinese
Z - Zodiac - Capricorn

1 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

That was fun - I actually didn't know that you were a political science major! :)