Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sarah's Rough Day





Yesterday was a rough day for our little Sarah. While Sarah was walking in the living room yesterday, she tripped on the carpet and hit her head on the corner of the coffee table. It swelled up quickly, but we were able to put some ice on it. It took her a while to calm down, but after that she was up and running again. She is now sporting a nasty little bump on her forehead.


Then later that night she was standing at the top of the stairs and got to close to the edge and fell down the stairs. She was ok, more scared than anything, but I don't think as scared as her mom was. Boy, was I glad for the end of that day. I hope not to repeat any of yesterday's events for a long time.
Here are some pictures from today. A whole new day and brand new smiles for us to enjoy.

3 comments:

engstewart said...

That was a scary day but I think you handled everything quite well. You're a great Mom!

4Girls4Me said...

Aah! The hair!! The eyes!! I am so distracted by the absolute cuteness that I can't even see the bump!! She is so, so cute!!! You are a great little Momma - so glad you both survived the crazy day! :)

Barbi by the Sea said...

That is one scary adventure. My heart is pounding even though I know she is okay. Poor baby girl.
Poor Sweet Momma, you are now at least a couple of minutes older than you thought. It's those kind of things that give you the grey hair. No more monkeys falling down the stair or bumping heads.