Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Alex turned 3


On January 3rd Alex turned tree. He is really into tunnels and trains and so for his cake this year I thought that I would try and attempt to do some sort of tunnel cake. I searched for ideas and had to come up with my own. It turned out really cute for my first attempt. We had a few close friends over to help celebrate ( Peltiers, Nelsons, and Baxters). Per Alex's request, no candles this year. He did have fun opening presents and eating cake and ice cream. He enjoyed the time that he got spend with his friends and playing with the play-doh, train round house, puzzles, train game, and Lightening McQueen toy cars. He did get a little scared of his Lightening McQueen car that races automatically when you shake it because it went off while he was unwrapping it. It has taken a few days and now he will very quickly shake it and then put it down and run away. He triumphantly says, "Yea! I did it!"

Those were the few pictures that we got. I will have to see if the Nelson family was able to get any better ones.
Happy Birthday Our Little Man!!!! You sure make life full of happiness and joy. Thanks for making us parents. We love you more than words can tell.

2 comments:

Barbi by the Sea said...

So much fun, and I am sorry we could not be there for Alex Big B'day. Loved all the pictures.

Looking forward to seeing you later this year. Love you all bunches and bushels

4Girls4Me said...

Happy Birthday Alex!! I can't believe he is getting so big!! These are great pictures! I especially loved the one of you holding Alex in your lap. So cute!