Saturday, January 23, 2010

Alex reads a book.

I caught Alex reading one of his favorite books, Go Dog, Go! the other day and tried to get it on video, but he stopped once he saw me getting out the camera. I did tell Eric about it when he got home and I convinced Alex to read me the story. Eric was able to be sneaky and start filming him while he was reading. It was fun to see him retell the story to me. I love how he is growing up and learning all the time. This was a great mommy moment for me. We love you Alex and hope that you continue to have a great love for reading and books. The video is a little long, but well worth it.

3 comments:

engstewart said...

My favorite part is toward the end. "Do you like my hat?". "No, I do NOT!". Too cute!

Barbi by the Sea said...

That is so precious. I just wish we had sound in this crazy computer. He is getting to be such a big boy and his speech and use of words is growing. Loved talking with him this afternoon.
Love you bunches.

4Girls4Me said...

Awww! So sweet!! He is such a cutie pie! Thanks for posting this! I am hoping that we will be able to get together sometime soon!! :) Love you guys!