Sunday, September 20, 2009

Look, I see a moon!

It has been fun tonight and I don't want to forget it. Alex was looking out the back door after dinner and the conversation went like this:
Alex: "Look, I see a moon."
Me: "Oh yes, I see a moon too. You are quite the little astronomer tonight.
Alex: "Oh YES!!! Da doo (Thank you) Mamma!
Me: "What else do you see, Alex?"
Alex: "I see a orange light (light posts). I see a tree."
Me: "I see a cloud. What color is the cloud?"
Alex: "It's blue."
I thought that is was great. Alex has been progressing at his language skills, but our conversations usually consist more of him repeating phrases of what I say to him. It was fun to hear him say what he saw outside and what is important to him.

6 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

That's precious. I love those little moments. Alex is just adorable. Give him a hug from Aunt Heidi! :)

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Yay Alex! He's so funny!

Barbi by the Sea said...

That is such a sweet happening. Thanks for sharing. It is one of those magic moments of childhood parents never want to forget. love ya

Slim said...

You are a gerat mom!

Slim said...

Thank you, Erica!

Slim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.