Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Announcing the Newest Member of our Extended Family...

I have some exciting news to share. My sister had her baby boy yesterday morning around 11 am. He was 7 lbs. and some ounces... not exactly sure the correct poundage. I was too caught up in the excitement to remember. They decided on a name... Zachary Ethan Miller. Mom and baby are doing well. My nephew said when he saw his new baby brother, "They got him out!" Very cute. I am excited to see some pictures when they get some posted. Congrats Karen, Ryan, Brianna, and Brayden.
We love you guys!

2 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

Hooray!!! That's such great news! I love the name! "They got him out!" :) That's precious.
I can't wait to see the pictures too! :)

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Can't wait to see some pics. congrats!