Sunday, August 23, 2009

9 Months Old Already??

Sarah has hit that nine month mark last week. I can hardly believe it. I am heading to the doctor tomorrow for her check up. She is sitting up and is starting to push up and can sometimes get up on all fours for a few seconds. She is still not babbling very much and sometimes on a rare occasion she blows raspberries. She enjoys baths and really liked going to the pool when we were able to go. She is a chow hound. I am constantly amazed that she can eat so much she has one healthy appetite. I have started making her baby food at home, because it was breaking my baby budget trying to buy baby food for her. Sarah also has two teeth and her eyes look like they have lightened up a bit. I am still crossing my fingers for darker thicker eyelashes like her big brother and Daddy. She is such a sweetheart. I am so blessed to have her in our family. Here are a few pictures of her. We love you Sarah. I will update this entry later with her stats.
After visiting the doctor's office here are her stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 4 oz (50%-75%)
Height: 28 1/2 inches (75%-90%)
Head circumference 45 cm (75%)

We have one healthy girl on our hands.


7 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Congrats, mom. She is just so cute.

the watkins said...

She is adorable!

Jenn's Mommy Days said...

I love her eyes, so pretty.

4Girls4Me said...

Wow, those pictures are amazing!!! She is so, so cute!! :) Give her a giant love from us!

Barbi by the Sea said...

She is just so perfect and beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. I miss you all so much. She is my only baby blue eyes. So grateful for being part of her family.
love you.

~ kietra ~ said...

She is such a cutie! Glad she has a healthy appetite!!

Unknown said...

healthy and totally adorable.