Thursday, October 2, 2008

Picture Tag

I guess that I am cheating a bit on this tag... I am supposed to go to the picture folder in the computer and then go to the 4th folder and then the 4th picture and post it... But since they are on Eric's desktop, I am just going to use the pictures that I just downloaded from the camera to my side and use the 4th picture from it.
Here goes... This is what you get when you leave your toddler eating breakfast and check something really quickly on the computer in the other room...
One Big Mess to Clean


4 comments:

Barbi by the Sea said...

FUNNY,FUNNY,FUNNY BOY. You can see the spark in his eye that he was doing something very clever.
lv u

4Girls4Me said...

That IS one big mess to clean! :) But he's still just adorable!! So cute. :)

Slim said...

Oh dear. That's a GOOD one!

Slim said...

Oh dear. That's a GOOD one!