Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Colorado Update

Last week we had the great opportunity to visit family in Colorado. Alex loved all the attention and cool weather to play outside in. I sure do wish that I could have taken that wonderfully cool weather with us when we went back home. He LOVED playing on the swings and even got to play on the trampoline for the first time. He was in heaven. Thanks so much Heidi for being an awesome surprise hostess. We created a lot of wonderful memories of our time there.





4 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

So cute!! I really love the first picture of Alex on the swing. I almost put that one on my blog too. :) The video of him on the trampoline is cute too. Thanks for coming out. We had SO much fun!!! I just wish we could have squeezed in a little more game-playing! :) What an unforgettable birthday though! So much fun! We love you guys and can't wait to see you all again!!

the watkins said...

So fun! I love the grandparents picture! Hope you are feeling well!

Jana said...

You got some great pics.

Unknown said...

so cute, I love how happy Alex is on the tramp. I hope Ike isn't too hard on you guys