Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Time with Family

Everyone else who's reading, my dad started growing out his beard almost a year ago when he went in the hospital almost a year ago. He had some complications and stayed for longer than he had hoped. While he was there he didn't have a safety razor, so he started growing out his beard. Now he loves the fact that he doesn't have to shave every other day. I posted these pictures so that my niece and nephew wouldn't be so shocked when they saw my parents in a few weeks. Alex flipped out the first time that he saw my dad after he has started growing out his beard. Hey Little Sis these pictures are for you. I hope that you enjoy your time with Mom and Dad in a few weeks. We had a great time here visiting Mom and Dad. I still think that you should plan on taking a few pictures with Dad and put on Christmas atire so that you have your Christmas newsletter done early this year.

11 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

Oh my gosh! He's the perfect Santa!! And he's so jolly anyway! :) Just as I was typing this, Skye ran in and looked at the screen & said "Santa!!" Fun! Say hi to your parents for us!

Unknown said...

he is so cute. perfect santa, he now just needs the suit.

Barbi by the Sea said...

Great picture of "Santapa" Jung and Momma Jung. They are both just so wonderful. Hope they enjoy their visit with Karen and family. What fun!

Lv u

Kristin said...

He really does look like Santa! How fun!

Sunnie said...

totally looks like santa! i think jada would freak, too. she didn't like my mom as much when she would wear glasses or wet hair. she used to stare at jake for a long time when he'd wear a hat. a beard might push her over the edge.

Julia said...

Oh wow yeah I scrolled down to the first picture and thought, "Ohmigosh that looks like Santa!" then read the post and saw that was your dad...how fun!!

Ash said...

I too was convinced that it was December and that man was Santa. Can my kids take a picture with him at Christmas time? It would be easier than waiting in line at the mall. :)

Kirkhams said...

He really does look jolly. I bet he could get some good extra cash if we wanted to sit in a few malls here in a few months! We'd be one of the one's in line to get a picture with him!

Good job teaching today! You even got me a little excited to try it out (since I'm such a pro at family history). Cute photos!!

dancing queen said...

WOW!!! That is So different Erika...where is our dad underneath all that hair! :) Thanks for sending those pics my way! I really should have the kids take a picture with him to send to all our friends for Christmas! :) Love you sis!

dancing queen said...

WOW!!! That is So different Erika...where is our dad underneath all that hair! :) Thanks for sending those pics my way! I really should have the kids take a picture with him to send to all our friends for Christmas! :) Love you sis!

ahollandetc said...

that beard is AMAZING! one of the best santa beards ever!