Sunday, August 24, 2008

That's one Hot Chili Pepper Uncle Mike

A while back I took Alex to the Children's Museum downtown and he had a blast playing with all of the fake food. He especially loved the chili peppers. He spent probably 2o minutes putting the plastic chili peppers and onions in and out of shopping bags. I guess what we need for a Christmas present for Alex is some fake food he can take in and out of baskets. I just love the expression on his face in this picture. It looks like he just bit into one. This picture's for you Uncle Mike, from one chili pepper lover to another.


8 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

Oh my gosh - he is TOO cute!! I can't believe how big he looks! The face is hilarious! I will show Mike - he'll be thrilled to know he has a nephew who shares his love of all things spicy! :) Give that sweet, adorable boy a big love from all of us! We miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

He really is a cutie. Tyler and Degan both loved playing with pretend food and a cash register. target has a really cheap set of food sometimes

Karyn said...

Alex is starting to look like a little boy instead of a baby. They grow so fast!We have a little kitchen that my kids play with. They love to cook me lunch all the time. If only they could cook for real!

Jana said...

Scott and I were just there last Thursday. That place is awesome. Michael did the same thing with the avocados. He is adorable. I so enjoyed him in nursery this past week.

123 checkoutourfamily said...

How fun! I'm going to have to take Brayden some time. poor kid, I need to get him out more. Especially before this baby comes and we spend more time inside.

I just wish it weren't so HOT!

Kimberly said...

We should have Alex over for dinner the other night. i had a bunch of peppers from my garden that I didn't know what to do with. I tried stuffing the little 1 1/2" peppers and frying them. Almost everyone at least tried a bite, but I think I ate most of them.

Mike said...

That's a funny face! It looks like he got a hot bite. He is very cute! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in March. Love,
Mike

Barbi by the Sea said...

What a wonderful and precious little man we have in our life. He
really is a joy to us. Such a cutie . We are looking forward to the pictures you took of him and the swing. Love him so much.

Love you,too!
da momma