Sunday, January 16, 2011

Locks for Love


I have been growing my hair out for a very long time and about a month ago I got it cut really short and am sending my ponytail to locks. So that someone else can use it. I must admit, I love having short hair again and I don't know if I will be having long hair anytime relatively soon. The ponytail was about 12 inches that was chopped off. I love not having my hair up in a bun or ponytail everyday. Here are the before and after pictures. It was just cut and not styled yet. I don't have any pictures of that right now, but hopefully in the next few posts you can see the new do with it being styled "my way". In the past few weeks I have gotten lots of compliments about it.

3 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

Yaaay! Pictures! :) I love the short cut on you! It looks great! :) And what a wonderful thing to be able to help out with Locks of Love. :) I love it.

Barbi by the Sea said...

You are amazing. I love the new look and you look great. I know someone will really appreciate having your beautiful hair to wear when they cannot have their own.
Love you sweet Erika

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Adorable! I did the same thing last summer. It is like getting a whole new self!