Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stamps (aka Stickers)




Really what is the difference between stamps and stickers to a 2 year old little boy who loves to peel them off and stick them all over his hand?

This is the description of what I saw yesterday. I was on the phone and look up to see Alex walking out of the den with his arm covered with stamps. He found the stamps in the box of office supplies that we keep on the desk. He covered his arm with the stamps. He came over to me to show me his artwork and said a very typical "Daydoo, Mamma". I managed to salvage some of his artwork.

I asked him where he was going to mail himself to with all those stamps on his arm. Knowing Alex and understanding his love of the park, I wasn't a bit shocked when he simply replied, "I go a swings." Silly Alex. You don't have to mail yourself there, we'll go later.

3 comments:

the watkins said...

impressive candy house! Your kids are getting so big, such cuties! Hope you have a great Christmas!

4Girls4Me said...

Aww... he' mailing himself to the park! :) SO cute! We love you guys!

Rachael said...

Hi! You have a beautiful family! I am new at this blogging stuff and now going through other's blogs to see what other's are blogging about.