Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween and Hello November!

We finally got around to carving our pumpkin on Halloween afternoon. Alex, I think could have done without that tradition. He sorta screamed and was scared by all the goop that was coming out of the pumpkin. He also was not to excited about the pumpkin's inside smell. I was really surprised by how taken back he was. Maybe next year he will participate more in the carving activity.
I have already included pictures of Alex at our ward's Trunk or Treat, but the only picture that I got of Alex looks like the "deer in the headlights look". It sure didn't do him justice of how cute of a Spiderman he was. Thanks Trisha for the costume loan. After the trunk or treat, I think that Alex started getting the "idea" of Trick or Treating. We started about 7 pm and just went around to our neighbors. He loved going to the doors and knocking on them. Just a little tiny tap tap tap. He loved putting the candy in his bag and then heading out. We stopped by a few members in our ward's houses to show him off. I know that I am a proud momma, but I really do think that he is the cutest little Spiderman out there and here are the pictures to prove it.




So, so long October and hello November. I am looking forward to November and Thanksgiving and eventually Christmas. Mostly I am looking forward to greeting our new little arrival in December and November is now the only full month that stands in our way. Bring on the cooler weather, pumpkin pie and baking smells. I am ready for you.

7 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

What a sweet little Spiderman. He's so adorable! I'm glad he had a fun time Trick or Treating. So silly about the pumpking carving. :) Give him a big love from Aunt Heidi!
Happy November! I'm totally with you on that one - November is my 2nd favorite month. :) We will definitely miss you guys this Thanksgiving at my Mom's!

the watkins said...

Cute Spiderman!
I am looking forward to November and December also. I love the holidays! I am sure it is especially exciting to have only one month away from having a new baby! I am all ready to do it again, but I am sure if I was still pregnant I would still be complaining.

123 checkoutourfamily said...

love the Spiderman pics! I'm a little sad we didn't get to do the door-to-door...again! Oh well, there's always next year.

Oh,I woke up this morning with a charlie horse behind my knee and I thought about you. It didn't feel so great but once I relaxed it went away. that would have never happened when I was pregnant with Brayden.

~ kietra ~ said...

Very cute! He does make a cute spiderman!!! Good work!

Ash said...

He is for sure the cutest spiderman out there! I love the little cap! I can't believe the baby will be here so soon. Exciting!

Sunnie said...

he looks so cute! love the costume! also am excited for your baby. there will be a baby influx in the ward very shortly:)

Karyn said...

Alex made a adorable Spiderman. I know how you feel about only having a month left before welcoming your new little one into your family. I was in the exact same position at this time last year. What day exactly are you due? I noticed that you don't have my blog on your friends list. You did accept my invitation. Do you still read it? It's at esplinmonkeybusiness.blogspot.com